Full Admins are usually staff as well as selected volunteers or board members, who play a key role in the organization's administrative processes, who need access to everything in the membership management system and website content manager, including all confidential and financial data.
The Admin Menu allows Full Admins easy access to efficiently manage their organization's day-to-day operations.
The features above the Admin Menu include:
- Admins have access to a separate Admin View that allows a custom admin menu to include information relevant to full admins, or they can access the Members View.
- Admins can add quick links to various features they use often in Favorites.
- A comprehensive online Help Desk feature is built into every system allowing Admins to find information about each of the modules as well as training videos to learn more about how to use our software. Also, members with individual Admin permissions have access to the Help Desk.
- Review a list of the latest feature updates and enhancements that have been made to the software.
- Admins have access to modify the Configuration options for various modules to meet their organization's needs.
- Admins can easily Log-out.
The features below the Admin Menu can be customized to include important information that Full Admins need convenient access to.